Tweetview for Twitter adds powerful Twitter feeds to Hootsuite™ that make content discovery easy. Create feeds filtered by location, hashtags, original/retweet, language and more!
Watching locations is easy! First, enter the location's name. Next, draw a circle around the area you're interested in most. Then, click Select Location, and you're ready to go!
Focus in more precisely on the posts you're looking for with Tweetview's powerful filtering. Filter tweets by:
- Keywords (any or all)
- Tweet Location
- Tweet Language
- Tweets with media
- Poster Sentiment
- Original tweets (i.e. no retweets)
All done? Save your feed, and it's ready to use next time you login.
Once you have your feeds setup, you can watch results matching your search criteria come in virtually real-time. Then, take the next step, and interact, share or save the post.
See something of interest? With Synaptive Tweetview you can take the next step and Interact, Share or Save the tweet by:
- Replying to the tweet
- Retweeting it to your social networks
- Liking the tweet
- Assigning it to a team member with Hootsuite assignments
- Saving it to Evernote, OneNote & Pocket
- Adding it to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Exporting it to a CSV or PDF file