RSS + Social
Bring your RSS reading into the Social Media Age with the Streamview Syndicator app. The app allows you to:
- Monitor RSS feeds
- Search RSS feeds
- Search Popular RSS feeds
- Save/Favorite items of interest
- Share items to your Social Networks
- Import OPML/XML files
- Display feed images in stream
- Attach feed images to social network posts
GETTING STARTED IS EASY!
With Syndicator's Subscription Manager, you can add individual feeds, import OPML/XML files, add feeds to groups, control which feeds are displayed, and more!
FILTER & SEARCH
Zoom in on what's important with Syndicator's filtering and search capabilities. Filter by assigned items, shared items, favorited items, and items you've added to your read later list. Execute ALL/ANY keyword searches on all of your feeds, or a list of our most Popular RSS feeds.
Once you have your feeds setup, and have selected which feeds to display in the current stream, you can watch feeds for new results as they come in. You can also select to display all of the items, or, only the ones you haven't read yet.
See something of interest? With Syndicator you can take the next step and:
- Share it to your social networks
- Assign it to a team member with Hootsuite assignments
- Save it to Evernote, OneNote & Pocket
- Add the item to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add the item to your tumblr blog
- Send the item via email to a colleague
Try it out!
Syndicator for Hootsuite is available now in both FREE and PRO versions.
Quick Start Guide